- To source from major mills with reputations for quality, service, consistency and cost effectiveness
- Seek to develop long term supplier and client relationships
- Maintain stocks for clients to ensure continuity of supply
- Initiate cost effective solutions to maintain competitiveness in the packaging marketplace
Our services will include
- Stockholding and supply of sheets, blanks, strips, and slit coils
- Shearing – Sheets from stock cut to size (strips and blanks)
What is Tinplate
Tinplate steel is a light gauge, cold-reduced low-carbon steel sheet or strip, coated on both faces with commercially pure tin. It thus combines in one material the strength and formability of steel and the corrosion resistance, solder ability and good appearance of tin.
Tinplate Steel Sheet is used as metal packaging material for making cans in food industries (edible oil cans, tuna fish cans, tomato paste cans, pickles cans etc.) as well as hygienic industries (aerosol cans, spray cans etc.).